About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my online travel-food-life journal/virtual scrapbook. I am a poet, playwright, journalist, editor and basic jack-of-all-trades writer. I was born in El Salvador and raised in Minnesota. I have just returned home from a year and a half in South Africa.

16 December 2011

Kgalagadi: The Best of the Best

Alright kids, last one!

Phew!  

For the last Kgalagadi post, I thought I'd give you a "best-of."  I've already posted most of these pictures, but I thought it would be fun to put together some of my favorite shots.

I think you can tell from this collection that this was a pretty remarkable trip.  Indeed, a trip of a lifetime.  

I feel so incredibly lucky to have gone, and mostly, to have shared the experience with my partner in crime and best friend.  

Here we are, sunburnt, road-crispy road warriors on our last day in the park!





And here are the pictures:
















 




 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment