About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my online travel-food-life journal/virtual scrapbook. I am a poet, playwright, journalist, editor and basic jack-of-all-trades writer. I was born in El Salvador and raised in Minnesota. I have just returned home from a year and a half in South Africa.

19 September 2011

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned

This post has no redeeming value to it whatsoever, except that it's Monday, and I figure many of you could use a laugh to start your week, and what I'm about to show you made me laugh till my stomach cramped and I cried.

Look at this poster that I saw the other day taped to bus stops, light posts and benches:


Here's the close up:


The lesson here?  Don't mess with women in Cape Town.  They will call your ass out all over town -- literally. 

Heheeeeee heee heee ... Oh, lord, I'm snorting again ... ENJOY!

PS:  Aaron and I are off to the De Hoop Nature Reserve for a few days, so I might not be able to post too much this week ... so, everyone have a lovely week and don't be no thief or liar to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment