About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my online travel-food-life journal/virtual scrapbook. I am a poet, playwright, journalist, editor and basic jack-of-all-trades writer. I was born in El Salvador and raised in Minnesota. I have just returned home from a year and a half in South Africa.

09 September 2011

Lord of the Horses

So, I didn't mention when talking about seeing the zebra at !Khwa Ttu that the herd was guarded by 2 horses. 

Most appropriately one was black, one was white:

 


So as we began creeping towards the zebra, both of these guys came to check us out.  

First, the black one came up to me:


Handsome isn't he?

But then -- and dudes, I know I keep making "Lord of the Rings" references  -- but, well, just take a look:





So apparently Aaron was Gandalf the White in a past life and Shadowfax here recognized him ...



Am I wrong?

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment