About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my online travel-food-life journal/virtual scrapbook. I am a poet, playwright, journalist, editor and basic jack-of-all-trades writer. I was born in El Salvador and raised in Minnesota. I have just returned home from a year and a half in South Africa.

24 May 2012

Kgalagadi: A Morning with Cheetahs

I was gonna cut these pictures down to like, top 2 or 3.  Really, I tried.  But, you know what?  F that.  I spent a whole morning with 4 cheetahs.  Momma and her 3 big, beautiful cubs.  I watched them play in trees, drink at the waterhole, chase each other around on the red dunes.  I've cut it down to my favorite pics and I wanna share them all with you.  I hope, wherever you are in the world, that you can be transported for a few minutes and imagine yourself with these incredible animals.  Stunning one minute, adorably cute the next minute.  Add some golden light, a cup of coffee in your hands.  Enjoy my friends.































No comments:

Post a Comment