About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my online travel-food-life journal/virtual scrapbook. I am a poet, playwright, journalist, editor and basic jack-of-all-trades writer. I was born in El Salvador and raised in Minnesota. I have just returned home from a year and a half in South Africa.

23 February 2012

The Lost Posts: Mystery Grapes

I don't know why I never posted this, because it's just amazeballs:

********

I had to buy these, for I have many questions:


Has El Salvador's climate recently become Mediterranean instead of Tropical?

Have El Salvador's jungles been cleared in lieu of vineyards? 

Is this a new Egyptian-Salvadoran grape-growing scheme?

Are Salvadoran grapes the new "it" thing?

Have South African label-makers been recently put on a crack-heavy diet?

So many questions, so few chances for a logical answer ...

1 comment:

  1. So, ummm, grown in Egypt, exported to El Salvador and then imported to SA? Noting says fresh like a trip around the world. And this in a country famous for its grapes. Hmmm...

    So funny!

    ReplyDelete