About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my online travel-food-life journal/virtual scrapbook. I am a poet, playwright, journalist, editor and basic jack-of-all-trades writer. I was born in El Salvador and raised in Minnesota. I have just returned home from a year and a half in South Africa.

04 June 2011

We Return to Our (Somewhat) Regularly Scheduled Program ...

Hey kids!

Sorry for the unexpected lapse in the blogging! First, I had some computer/internet issues. And then, I had some, um, let's call them gastrointestinal issues which had me writhing on the bed and calling out to the baby haysus. But thanks be to antibiotics, I'm much better now!

Thank goodness too, since Aaron and I are taking off next week to Mossel Bay where I'll be helping out at an archaeological dig and gettin' my Indiana Jones on! So, before I go (and I'm not sure how much time I'll have to blog there) I'm gonna put up a few posts about the past couple o' weeks ...

No comments:

Post a Comment